Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Diesel Engines Work
- How WiFi Works
- How LCDs Work
- How the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Works
- How the Toyota PM Works
- How the Toyota MTRC Works
- How the Volvo 'Your Concept' Car Works
More Great Links
- 2005 North American International Auto Show
- Ford Motor Company: SynUS
- Motor Trend: 2005 Detroit Auto Show: Ford SynUS Photo Gallery
- Detroit Free Press: Synus ignites a Gen-Y debate - Jan. 19, 2005
- MSNBC: Market grows for bulletproof cars - Feb. 7, 2004
- "The Ford Century: Ford Motor Company and the Innovations that Shaped the World" by Russ Banham
- "500 Fantastic Cars: A Century of the World Concept Cars" by Serge Bellu
- "Concept Cars: Designing for the Future" by Richard Dredge
- "Ford Tough: Bill Ford and the Battle to Rebuild America's Automaker" by David Magee
- Brown, Warren. "Add Sunshine, Be Stirred." The Washington Post, January 16, 2005, pg. G01.
- Ford SynUS press kit
- "Ford SYNus Concept," Automobile.
- Soundbites: SYN-US Concept
- Wilson, Amy. "Ford concept hints at next small car; SynUS is built on the same platform as the Fiesta in Europe." Automotive News Europe, January 10, 2005, page 16.