Vehicle Type: subcompact hatchback wagon
Drive wheels: front or all
Engine: 1.0-liter three-cylinder
Base curb weight: n/a
For more inside information on hundreds of new cars of today and tomorrow, check out:
- The 2007 New York Auto Show: The Auto Editors of Consumer Guide bring you the latest news, opinion, pictures, and prices on all the new cars introduced at the 2007 New York Auto Show.
- Consumer Guide New Car Reviews and Prices: Road test results, photos, specifications, and prices for hundreds of new cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs from the Auto Editors of Consumer Guide.
- 2007 Chevrolet Aveo: Read Consumer Guide's full report, including ratings, prices, specifications, and fuel economy.
- Subcompact cars: Here's Consumer Guide's roundup of all the subcompact cars on sale today.
- Fuel-economy leaders: The EPA admits its fuel economy numbers are estimates. Ours are real. Here are the fuel-economy leaders as determined in Consumer Guide tests.
- Future Cars: Step into the automotive showroom of tomorrow with reviews, analysis, pictures, prices, and preliminary specifications on scores of 2008, 2009, and 2010 new cars.