Lots More Information
- 5 Plug-in Hybrids -- Arriving Soon
- How the Smart Grid Will Work
- How Plug-in Hybrid Cars Work
- How to Charge a Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Are plug-in hybrids better than regular hybrids?
- Do plug-in hybrids require special home wiring?
- Can I use solar power to recharge a plug-in hybrid?
- How do plug-in hybrids' mileage compare to other cars?
- Cars.com. "AAA to Offer Mobile EV Charging." (July 2, 2011) http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2011/06/aaa-to-offer-mobile-ev-charging.html
- GE Electric Vehicles http://www.ge.com/innovation/electric_vehicles/index.html
- Geller, Marc. Co-founder of Plug In America. Personal interview conducted on July 6, 2011.
- Lazar, Jim, John Joyce, Xavier Baldwin. "Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles, Wind Power, and the Smart Grid." white paper presented January 2008. (July 5, 2011) http://www.raponline.org/docs/RAP_Lazar_PHEV-WindAndSmartGrid_2007_12_31.pdf
- MatterNetwork.com. "Plug In Hybrids Rev Up Demand For Smart Grid." (July 3, 2011) http://www.matternetwork.com/plug-in-hybrids-rev-up-power-grid.cfm
- Microgrid Energy. "Microgrid Installs St. Louis' First Networked EV Charging Station." (July 4, 2011) http://microgridenergy.com/microgrid-installs-st-louis%e2%80%99s-first-networked-ev-charging-station/
- Plug In America. (July 6, 2011) http://www.pluginamerica.org
- Smart Grid. (July 6, 2011) http://www.smartgrid.gov
- U.S. Department of Energy. "Electric Vehicle Charging Stations." http://www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels/electricity_locations.html
- U.S. Department of Energy. "One Million Electric Vehicles by 2015." (July 1, 2011) http://www.energy.gov/media/1_Million_Electric_Vehicle_Report_Final.pdf