Lots More Information
- Top 10 Safe Driving Tips
- 5 Things to Make Your Car Safer in Foul Weather
- Car Safety Quiz
- How Crash Testing Works
- How Automotive Recalls Work
- How NHTSA Ratings Work
- How is passive automotive safety tested?
- How do automakers test long-term durability?
- How do automakers use independent research?
- Why is it still necessary to crash test vehicles?
- Schöner, Dr. Hans-Peter. "Testing and Verification of Active Safety Systems with Coordinated Automotive Driving." (Nov. 17, 2010) http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv21/09-0187.pdf
- SupplierBusiness. "Passive Safety Systems Report." May 2009. (Nov. 17, 2010) http://books.sae.org/book-mr-sb-027