Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Works
- How Tongue Weight Works
- What is base curb weight?
- How do truck weigh stations work?
- Green Towing: Is there a green way to tow?
- 10 Tips for Easy Towing
- How to Tow a Two-wheel-drive Vehicle
- How to Tow a Four-wheel-drive Vehicle
- Top 10 Towing Risks to Keep in Mind
- How Transmission Coolers Work
- How Trailer Towing Safety Works
- How Tie-down Hangers Work
- Using Mirrors While Towing
- Passing While Towing
- Shifting While Towing
- Braking While Towing
- How to Turn While Towing
- HowStuffWorks - Trucks Channel
More Great Links
- eHow Cars Editor. "How to Remove Wheel Bearing Dust Caps." eHow.com. (Oct. 10, 2008) http://www.ehow.com/how_2318654_remove-wheel-bearing-dust-caps.html
- etrailer.com. "How to Replace Bearings, Races, and Seals on a Trailer Hub Assembly." (Oct. 12, 2008) http://www.etrailer.com/faq_wheelbearingpack.aspx
- Johnson, Benjamen. "Save Your Dust Caps." Toolmonger. June 5, 2008. (Oct. 10, 2008) http://toolmonger.com/2008/06/05/save-your-dust-caps/
- Trailer Parts Warehouse. "Trailer Suspension - Grease Caps & Hub Bearings." (Oct. 12, 2008) http://www.trailerpartswarehouse.co.uk/trailer_parts/Grease_Caps_Hub_Bearings_info_630.html