Lots More Information
- 5 Signs That You Need Your Brakes Checked
- How Brakes Work
- How Drum Brakes Work
- How Brake Pads Work
- How Disc Brakes Work
- How Brake Rotors Work
- How Anti-lock Brakes Work
- How should your brakes feel under foot?
- What are the different types of brake fluid?
- What tests work for diagnosing brake problems?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- Why does your steering wheel shake when braking?
- Why do brake lines have so many bends and loops?
- Auto Zone. Auto Zone Loan-a-Tool Program. (Oct. 21, 2010)http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Great-Neck-10-in-jaw-5-Ton-puller/_/N-264g?counter=1&itemIdentifier=516519_0_0_
- Bargainoutfitters.com. OEM 7-ton Reverse Puller. (Oct. 21, 2010)http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/net/cb/OEM-7-ton-Reversible-Puller.aspx?a=416530&kwtid=255457&pm3d=CSE-BO-2-BIZRATE
- Consumer Reports. "Brake Pads: What to look for. What you should know when having brake servicing done." April 2010. (Oct. 12, 2010)http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/news/2005/brake-pads-what-to-look-for/overview/index.htm
- Crapanzano, Christina. Time Magazine. "Route 66." June 28, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010)http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2000095,00.html
- Encyclopedia Britannica. "Brakes." (Oct. 21, 2010)http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/44957/automobile/259051/Brakes
- Kalal, Ralph. Car Tech Inc. "Using a "Puller" to Remove a Rusted-On Brake Rotor". (Oct. 10, 2010)http://www.cartechbooks.com/vstore/showdetl.cfm?DID=6&Product_ID=3650&CATID=21
- Williams, William A. U.S. Patent 6,925,696. "Brake Rotor Puller." Aug. 9, 2005. (Oct. 12, 2010) http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6925696.html