Lots More Information
- 5 Signs That You Need Your Brakes Checked
- How Brake Failure Works
- How Brake Lines Work
- How to Check Brake Fluid
- How to Check Brake Pads
- How to Test Brake Line Fittings
- How to Test Brake Caliper Guide Pins
- Is brake flushing really necessary?
- How should your brakes feel under foot?
- Is it bad if your brake pedal goes to the floor?
- What tests work for diagnosing brake problems?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- 3M. "3M High Power Brake Cleaner." March, 4, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010) http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?
- Allen, Mike. "How To Fix Squeaky Brakes: DIY Auto." Popular Mechanics. Dec. 18, 2009. (Oct. 20, 2010) http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/maintenance/4317748 mwsId=SSSSSu7zK1fslxtUO8tvPY_Sev7qe17zHvTSevTSeSSSSSS--
- Marshall, Vin. "Brake Cleaner Can Kill: When to Take Safety Warnings Seriously." Popular Science. Dec. 23, 2009. (Oct. 18, 2010) http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2009-12/dont-get-careless
- NYC Department of Sanitation. "Reducing Workplace Toxins." (Oct. 21, 2010) http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycwasteless/html/wasteless/atwork_worktoxics.shtml#brakecleaner
- Wynn's. "Wynn's Brake Cleaner Material Safety Data Sheet." March 2008. (Oct. 19, 2010)http://www.wynns.net/product_files/Brake%20Cleaner(10%20litres)%2057710%20MSDS.pdf