Lots More Information
Most late-model cars are super-advanced and require only regular maintenance. That's not the same as a tuneup. HowStuffWorks explains the difference.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Car Buying Tips. "How to Buy New Cars and Avoid Car Dealer Scams." (July 15, 2010)http://www.carbuyingtips.com/carintro.html
- Deaton, Jamie Page. "Best Car Deals: June 2010." U.S. News Rankings & Reviews. July 7, 2010. (July 15, 2010)http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Best-Car-Deals/
- Deaton, Jamie Page. "Five Ways to Get the Best Deal in a Down Market." U.S. News Rankings & Reviews. (July 15, 2010) http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/5-Ways-to-Get-the- Best-Deal-in-a-Down-Market/
- Hoffman, Gary. "Three tips to get a good deal on a car." CNN.com. (July 15, 2010)http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/02/01/car.shopping/index.html
- JustGoodCars.com. "Car Deals, How to Find Good Car Deals." (July 15, 2010)http://www.justgoodcars.com/43/articles/car-deals_how-to-find-good-car-deals.html