- 10 Ways to Proactively Protect Your Engine
- 5 New Engine Technologies That Make Cars More Fun to Drive
- Car Smarts: Engine Performance
- How Mufflers Work
- How Catalytic Converters Work
- How Car Engines Work
- How Horsepower Works
- What is engine knock?
- What's the difference between torque and horsepower?
- What's the connection between compression ratio and fuel economy?
- Chamberlin, Ken. Chrysler Master Technician. Personal interview. Dec. 7, 2011.
- Halderman, James and Chase Mitchell Jr. "Automotive Engines: Theory and Servicing." Pearson Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Landry, Greg. Chrysler Engine Performance Specialist. Personal interview. Dec. 7, 2011.