1935 Chevrolet Standard and Master DeLuxe Photos
Chevrolet built the 1935 Master DeLuxe with
the average car-buyer in mind.
The spare tire is stored in a built-in bustleback trunk.
The rear-hindged "suicide doors" hurt the Master
DeLuxe's popularity with consumers.
The 1935 Chevrolet Master DeLuxe has a wide
steering wheel and a floor shift.
For more picture-packed articles about Chevys and other great cars, see:
- Classic Cars: Learn about more than 400 of the world's finest classic and collectible automobiles.
- Muscle Cars: Look back at tire-smoking Chevys and scores of other machines from the golden age of American high performance.
- Sports Cars: Discover the pleasure of sports motoring at its purest in these captivating articles on the best sports cars from around the world.
- Consumer Guide Automotive: Here's your source for news, reviews, prices, fuel-economy and safety information on today's cars, minivans, SUVs, and pickups.
- Consumer Guide Used Car Search: In the market for a used Chevy or virtually any other pre-owned vehicle? Check out these reports, which include safety recalls and trouble spots.
- How Chevrolet Works: Get the inside story of one of America’s greatest automotive marques in this lavishly illustrated history of Chevrolet, beginning with its founding in 1911.