1932 Auburn V-12 Cabriolet.
See more pictures of Auburn and other classic cars.
Unfortunately for Auburn, its unprecedented value didn't impress a public adamant for economy cars, and the firm scrubbed all its Twelves after 1934.
Pluses of the 1932-1934 Auburn Twelve:
- One of the most balanced and best engineered 1930s Classics
- Stunning design, especially open models
- Values still appreciating
Minuses of the 1932-1934 Auburn Twelve:
- Prices already formidable
- Operating costs and parts commensurately expensive
- Lacks "blue chip" aura of Cord and Duesenberg stablemates
Production of the 1932-1934 Auburn Twelve:
Under 2,000 for the three years; 305 Salon Twelves for 1933
Specifications of the 1932-1934 Auburn Twelve:
Wheelbase, inches: 133.0
Length, inches: NA
Weight, pounds: 4,135-4,870
Price, new: $975-1,745
Engines for the 1932-1934 Auburn Twelve:
|sv V-12||391.6 cid||160||1932-1934|
Want more information about classic cars? See: