Lots More InformationAuthor's Note: Can you buy a car with Siri built in?
Author: When will you be available in cars?
Siri: I don't see any showtimes available for today, but here's Cars (link to the iTunes page for the Pixar animated movie Cars).
Author: No, when will you be in my car?
Siri: I can't really say.
Author: Well then at least tell me a joke.
Siri: I don't think you'd understand a joke in my language. They're not so funny, anyway.
Author: What's the difference between the iPhone4s and the iPhone5?
Siri: Let me think about that... Would you like me to search the Web for "what's the difference between the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5?"
Author: No. The answer is: "Just about one year."Related Articles
- Top 5 Most Important Upcoming Car Technologies
- 5 Future Car Technologies that Truly Have a Chance
- Have New Technologies Made Cars Less Safe?
- How the iPhone Works
- How Smartphones Work
- Top 10 Myths About Apple
- How Headrest Monitors Work
- 5 Bluetooth Devices Everybody Wants
- Albanesius, Chloe. "Honda Bringing Siri 'Eyes Free' to Accord, Acura." PCMag.com. Jan. 30, 2013. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2414920,00.asp?kc=PCRSS03069TX1K0001121
- Apple. "Siri. Your Wish is Its Command." (Feb. 2, 2013) http://www.apple.com/ios/siri
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Distracted Driving." Sept. 20, 2012 (Feb. 3, 2013) http://www.cdc.gov/Motorvehiclesafety/Distracted_Driving/index.html
- Cunningham, Wayne. "Apple fans, don't expect a Siri button in your car anytime soon." CNET. June 13, 2012. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57452653-48/apple-fans-dont-expect-a-siri-button-in-your-car-anytime-soon/
- Joseph, Jacob. "AAA study suggests phone usage while driving is symptomatic, rather than being the cause of distracted driving." Digital Trends. Jan. 30, 2013. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/aaa-study-suggests-phone-usage-while-driving-is-symptomatic-rather-than-being-the-cause-of-distracted-driving/
- Roy, Nabanita Singha. "Mercedes Benz Apple Siri and Chevrolet Mylink 2014 car systems." Rushlane.com. Jan. 18, 2013. (Feb. 2, 2013) http://www.rushlane.com/mercedes-benz-apple-siri-and-chevrolet-mylink-2014-car-systems-1261336.html#YJETYp3bTKzP1gwU.99
- Strange, Adario. "General Motors to Integrate Apple's Siri Into 2013 Models." PCMag.com. Nov. 27, 2012. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2412500,00.asp
- Woodyard, Chris. "GM is Bringing Apple iPhone's 'Siri' to the Car." USA Today. Nov. 27, 2012. (Feb. 2, 2013) http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2012/11/27/siri-apple-iphone-gm-general-motors-chevrolet-sonic-spark/1728871/
- Yvkoff, Liane. "From Nuance, Siri in your next car." CNET. May 22, 2012. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57438798-48/from-nuance-siri-in-your-next-car/
- Yvkoff, Liane. "What Siri's 'Eyes Free' feature means for cars." CNET. June 11, 2012. (Feb. 3, 2013) http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57450583-48/what-siris-eyes-free-feature-means-for-cars/