Lots More Information
Can you name five signs that point to power loss for your car engine? HowStuffWorks can help you identify power loss problems for your engine.
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- AAMCO. "Transmission Troubleshooting - Automatic Transmission." (Oct. 12, 2009) http://www.aamco.com/troubleshooting/manual_transmission.html
- AAMCO. "Transmission Troubleshooting - Manual Transmission." (Oct. 12, 2009) http://www.aamco.com/troubleshooting/automatic_transmission.html
- American Transmissions (Texas). "Top 10 Reasons for Transmission Problems." (Nov. 25, 2011) http://americantransmissionsoftexas.com/transmission-maintenance/top-10-reasons-for-transmission-problems/
- Autos.com. "Common Transmission Problems and How to Fix Them." (Nov. 24, 2011) http://www.autos.com/car-maintenance/common-transmission-problems-and-how-to-fix-them
- Gittleman, Mark. "Automatic Transmission Problems." Certifiedmastertech.com. Jan. 27, 2010. (Nov. 23, 2011) http://www.certifiedmastertech.com/wordpress/2010/01/27/automatic-transmission-problems/
- Lee Myles Transmissions and Auto Care. "Ten Tips to a Healthy Transmission." (Oct. 12, 2009) http://leemyles.com/faq.htm
- Procarcare.com. "Troubleshooting Basic Clutch and Manual Transmission Problems." (Nov. 26, 2011) http://www.procarcare.com/includes/content/resourcecenter/encyclopedia/ch20/20TSclutch.html