No one wants a car designed to fail, but car makers are full of tricks to make you yearn for a new car. Discover how cars are designed to fail.
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How long do alternators last?
- How long do automotive engines last?
- How long do transmissions last?
- How long do windshield wiper blades last?
- How long does a water pump last?
- How long does a catalytic converter last?
- How long does a car's radiator last?
- How long does a car's air filter last?
- Should auto tires have a sell-by date?
- What is an oil life indicator?
- Advanced Auto Parts. "Tie Rod Ends." (Aug. 14, 2010) http://corp.advanceautoparts.com/english/youcan/pdfs/edub/90004233_b27_%20TIE-ROD%20ENDS.pdf
- Markel, Andrew. "Why Do Automotive Ball Joints, Tie Rods and Suspension Links Wear Out?" Brake and Front End Magazine. July 23, 2009. (Aug. 14, 2010) http://www.brakeandfrontend.com/Article/61081/ why_do_automotive_ball_joints_tie_rods_and_suspension_links_wear_out.aspx
- RepairPal. "Tie Rod End." (Aug. 14, 2010) http://repairpal.com/tie-rod-end
- RepairPal. "Tie Rod End Replacement." (Aug. 14, 2010) http://repairpal.com/tie-rod-end-replacement