Lots More Information
- How Bearings Work
- How Car Engines Work
- How Rotary Engines Work
- How long do tie rods last?
- How long do alternators last?
- How long do transmissions last?
- How long do automotive engines last?
- Should auto tires have a sell-by date?
- Does regular vehicle maintenance make you safer?
More Great Links
- AA1Car. "Engine Crankshaft Bearings." (Aug. 11, 2010)http://www.aa1car.com/library/ar797.htm
- Allen, Mike. "Auto Diagnosis -- What's That Smell?" Popular Mechanics. March 1, 2006. (Aug. 17, 2010)http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/repair/2423551?click=main_sr
- Kaufman, Doug. "CSI: Engine Bearings: When Good Bearings Go Bad." May 1, 2008. (Aug. 11, 2010)http://www.enginebuildermag.com/Article/5150/ csi_engine_bearings_when_good_bearings_go_bad.aspx
- Miller, David. "Tips and Tricks for Crankshaft and Rod-Bearing Installation." Circle Track Magazine. February 2009. (Aug. 11, 2010)http://www.circletrack.com/tipstricks/4636_crankshaft_rod_bearing_installation_tips/index.html