When it comes to technical specifications, the MTRC is tricky to pin down. Its basic physical attributes are merely a matter of measuring. Other specifications, however, are more complex. Toyota have not yet released details of the car's performance on the road. Top speeds, acceleration and fuel efficiency remain a mystery and, in all likelihood, will stay that way. A vehicle like the MTRC utilizes technologies that are still experimental and unlikely to provide the perfect performance Toyota would like us to see.
Here's what we do know:
- Length: 406 cm (~160 inches)
- Width: 193 cm (~76 inches)
- Height: 133-148 cm (~52-58 inches
- Wheelbase: 295 cm (116 inches)
- Tread, front and rear: 160 cm (63 inches)
- Number of seats: 2 (in tandem)
- Body Type: 2-door roadster
- Fuel-cell type: Toyota FC stack
- Drive system: Four-wheel drive (Each tire has its own in-wheel motor.)
Check out the next page for more articles about concept cars and future auto technology.