The Porsche 959's acceleration to 60 mph was astounding at just under 4 seconds.
This twin-turbo, all-wheel-drive tour de force was bred to be Porsche's ultimate road car. The pictures and specifications on the next page give an idea of the triumph of this Porsche model.
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide premium performance cars prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.