The Porsche 924S hit showrooms in 1987 as a canny combination of 924 body and 944 engine. This cost-effective blend of good performance and good pricing was sold during 1987 and 1988.
The Porsche 924S wore "telephone-dial" wheels similar to the Porsche 928's.
The Porsche 924S was affordable, priced at just under $20,000 for 1987.
With its genuine Porsche engine, the 924S wore its Porsche emblem proudly.
1987-1988 Porsche 924 S Specifications
- $19,900 for 1987 model
- $26,560 for 1988 model
|Length (inches)||Wheelbase (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
| Size (cc)||Type ||Horsepower ||Years |
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide premium performance cars prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.