The Porsche 924 became a more interesting performer with the release of a Turbo model for the 1980 model year. It bowed with 143 horsepower, and quelled some of the criticism that hounded the non-turbo model. The Porsche 924 Turbo was sold through the 1982 model year.
The Porsche 924 Turbo was identified by functional hood and nose scoops.
All Porsche 924 Turbos got a rear spoiler. These flat-faced wheels were optional.
- $20,800 for 1980 model
- $21,500 for 1982 model
|Length (inches)||Wheelbase (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
| Size (cc)||Type ||Horsepower ||Years |
|1984||Turbo sohc I-4||143||1980-1981 |
|1984||Turbo sohc I-4||154||1982|
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide premium performance cars prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.