1970-1976 Porsche 914/6 Pictures and Specifications
The Porsche 914/6 was the six-cylinder version of the 914. Sold alongside the four-cylinder 914, it featured more horsepower and an improved suspension designed to give more pep to the ride. The Porsche 914/6 was sold from 1970 until 1976.
The Porsche 914/6 had a genuine Porsche 110-horsepower 2.0-liter flat-six engine.
Pop-up headlamps were a 914 feature, as shown on this 1972 914/6.
The black vinyl-covered roof was part of an American-market Appearance Group.
1970-1976 Porsche 914/6 Specifications
- $6,100 for 1970 model
|Length (inches)||Wheelbase (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
| Size (cc)||Type ||Horsepower ||Years |
|1991 ||sohc flat 6 ||110 ||1970-1976 |
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide premium performance cars prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.