Lots More Information
- 10 Ways to Proactively Protect Your Engine
- 5 Driving Tips to Prolong the Life of Your Engine
- 5 Benefits of an Engine Flush
- 5 Tips for Preventing Motor Oil Deposits
- Car Smarts: Engine Performance
- How are engine friction and gas mileage related?
- What do oil additives do for your engine?
- Amsoil. "The Harmful Effects of Engine Soot." (June 6, 2011) http://www.performanceoiltechnology.com/engine_soot.htm
- BASF.com. "CSF - Catalyzed Soot Filters." (June 6, 2011) http://www.basf.com/group/corporate/en/brand/CSF_CATALYZED_SOOT_FILTERS
- Diesel World. "Soot Patrol." Nov. 2, 2009. (June 6, 2011) http://www.motortopia.com/dieselworld/uncategorized/soot-patrol-366/
- Fitch, Jim. "Four Lethal Diesel Engine Oil Contaminants." Machinery Lubrication. June 2007. (June 6, 2011) http://www.machinerylubrication.com/Read/1033/diesel-engine-oil-contaminants