Lots More Information
- How Gas Prices Work
- How Oil Drilling Works
- How Oil Refining Works
- How Gasoline Works
- What is the Strategic Petroleum Reserve?
- What is the difference between gasoline, kerosene, diesel, fuel, etc.?
More Great Links
- "Guide to Federal and State Summer RVP Standards for Conventional Gas Only." Environmental Protection Agency. April 15, 2008. http://earth1.epa.gov/otaq/volatility.htm
- "Study of Boutique Fuels and Issues Relating to Transition from Winter to Summer Gasoline." Environmental Protection Agency. October 2001. http://www.epa.gov/otaq/regs/fuels/r01051.pdf
- "The Plain English Guide to the Clean Air Act: Cars, Trucks, Buses and "Nonroad" Equipment." June 11, 2007. http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/peg/carstrucks.html
- Bailey, Ronald. "Gasoline Prices: Conspiracy or Plot?" Reason Magazine. March 23, 2007. http://www.reason.com/news/show/119300.html
- Patterson, Dan. "Why Do Gas Prices Go Up In the Summer?" ArcaMax. April 3, 2007. http://www.arcamax.com/automotive/s-178668-228995
- Rapier, Robert. "Refining 101: Summer Gasoline." The Oil Drum. March 16, 2007. http://www.theoildrum.com/node/2374
- Rapier, Robert. "Refining 101: Winter Gasoline." The Oil Drum. Sept. 15, 2006. http://www.theoildrum.com/story/2006/9/13/234043/431
- Schechner, Sam. "What Is Summer-Blend Gas?" Slate. April 12, 2004. http://www.slate.com/id/2098672/