Everyone wants a loaded car, but it's expensive to get all the options. Learn about some of the coolest of the cool car bits at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
- Madden, Mary and Lee Rainie. "Adults and Cell Phone Distractions." Pew Internet and American Life Project. June 18, 2010. (Aug. 19, 2011) http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2010/Cell-Phone-Distractions.aspx
- Ford. "SYNC Steps up to the Plate with Fantasy Baseball Updates Available Hands-Free from Ford." Ford Motor Company. June 16, 2001. (Aug. 19, 2011) http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=34794
- Ford. "Fact Sheet: Ford SYNC Voice-Controlled Communications and Connectivity System." Ford Motor Company. (Aug. 19, 2011) http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=33358
- General Motors. "OnStar Helps Your Phone Tell Your Car Where to Go." General Motors. Aug. 29, 2011. (Aug. 19, 2011) http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2011/Aug/0829_onstar.
- Hyundai Motor America. "BlueLink." Hyundai Motor America. (Aug. 19, 2011) http://www.hyundaiusa.com/bluelink/index.aspx