Enzo Ferrari in 1921 as a 23-year-old race driver at the wheel
of his Alfa Romeo.
These articles on the history of Ferrari, along with concise biographies of pivotal figures in that saga, are a passage to a unique and fascinating story.
Discover how the son of a metalworker created a small company that would attain worldwide renown producing unparalleled objects of automotive desire.
Enzo didn’t do it alone. Learn about some others who were indispensable to the creation and groth of the greatest marque in high-performance motoring.
- Gianni Agnelli
- Carlo Felice Bianchi Anderloni
- Lugi Chinetti
- Gioachino Colombo
- Adolfo Orsi and Ferruccio Lamborghini
- Mauro Forghieri
- Giolamo Gardini
- Luca Cordero di Montezemolo
- Battista and Sergio Pinninfarina
- Sergio Scaglietti
- Michael Schumacher
- Jean Todt
- Ferrari F1 Cars
- How the Enzo Ferrari Works
- The Five Fastest Ferraris
- The Five Most Collectible Ferraris
- American Muscle Cars
- The Consumer Guide to Premium Sporty/Performance Cars