Metal is super reflective, but it might not reflect a stop by the police. Learn if tinfoil on your hubcaps helps bypass police radar at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Crash Test Videos
- Top 5 Driving & Safety Videos
- Can a car really be death-proof?
- Car Safety Quiz
- Have crash tests ever used live (or dead) human occupants?
- How Airbags Work
- How Traffic Tickets Work
- How does a laser speed gun work to measure a car's speed?
- How Self-parking Cars Work
- How Red-light Cameras Work