Stock car scanners help fans track conversations between drivers and their pit crews. Learn more about stock car scanners at HowStuffWorks.
For more information on NASCAR and on cars in general, check out:
- The Daytona 500 has produced some legendary finishes. We pinpoint the best of the best in The Top 10 Daytona 500s Ever.
- Toyota introduced its Camry to NASCAR in 2007. To learn about the history of this popular car, read How the Toyota Camry Works.
- Ever wonder what makes a stock car go? Read How NASCAR Race Cars Work to find out.
- Driver safety is a huge concern in NASCAR. Learn what measures the series takes in this area by reading How NASCAR Safety Works.
- Muscle cars embody the NASCAR philosophy of speed and power. Here are features on more than 100 classic muscle cars, including photos and specifications for each model.
"The'yre primarily an Italian restaurant, but I love their seafood," Martin says. "The grilled salmon and the grilled mahi-mahi is my favorite."
If you want to see what all the fuss is about and check out Carrabba's Italian Grill for yourself, it's located at 2200 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach (32114). Phone: 386/255-3344.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Larry Woody covers auto racing for The Tennessean in Nashville. He is a three-time Tennessee Sports Sportswriter of the Year and a member of the International Motorsports Hall of Fame.