A gear ratio and tire size chart is essential to making your vehicle efficient. Check out this comprehensive gear ratio and tire size chart from HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bloomfield, Louis A. "How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life." 2nd Ed. John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York: 2001
- Byrnes, Mike. "How to Prepare for the CDL." Barron's Educational Series, 2003. [Sept. 17, 2008] http://books.google.com/books?id=D7aSXfgOFEAC
- Carraba, Jim. "Trailer Safety Tips." NYCAMH/NEC. Country Folks Grower. June 5, 2006. [Sept. 17, 2008] http://www.nycamh.com/resources/safety_pubs/entry_detail.asp?article=58
- Land Transport NZ. "Loading and towing safely." Land Transport New Zealand. [Sept. 17, 2008] http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/road-user-safety/motorists/loading-towing-safely.html
- Martin, Joe. "Trailer Loading and Towing Guide." Sherline Products, Inc. [Sept. 17, 2008] http://www.sherline.com/lmbook.htm