Regenerative braking is a highly efficient process. Check out HowStuffWorks for information about how regenerative braking works.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Brakes Work
- How Master Cylinders and Combination Valves Work
- How Drum Brakes Work
- How Disc Brakes Work
- How Anti-lock Brakes Work
- What are the different types of brake fluid?
- Why do brake lines have so many bends and loops?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- Could anti-lock brakes detect a flat?
- Rollover Accidents Explained