There are many odd records you can break with a motorcycle. Learn about 10 motorcycle world records at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Horsepower Works
- How Motorcycles Work
- How Airplanes Work
- How Formula One Works
- How to Make a Million Dollars
- How Magnets Work
- How can I measure the drag on a car?
- Concept Cars Library
More Great Links
- Conceptcarz.com. "2006 Acabion GTBO." (July 22, 2008)
- Crowe, Paul. "Hayabusa Powered Acabion GTBO." The Kneeslider. March 4, 2006.
- Influxinsights. "Influx Interview - Dr. Peter Maskus - Inventor of Acabion - The World's Fastest Road Vehicle." May 29, 2007.
- Ketyung. "Acabion GTBO - world's fastest road vehicle." TechChee.com. March 1, 2008.
- Madson, Bart. "2006 Bonneville Streamliner Battle." MotorcycleUSA.com.
October 18, 2006.
- Top Gear. "Acabion rocket hits 375mph." March 9, 2006.
- United Nuclear. "Neodymium Magnets." (July 22, 2008)
- Vogel-Misicka, Susan. "Revolutionising car design." Swissinfo. January 9, 2008.